Scout Association Fact Sheets
IMPORTANT AFTER YOU HAVE HIT SUBMIT IF YOU DON'T RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL - CAN YOU EMAIL
simon (at) maidenheadscouts.co.uk.
We might not have received your Activity Details
Please Enter Brief details of Activity:
(include location(s), routes, grades of difficulty, water classification, etc.)
1) An Activity Form is required for all
ADVENTUROUS ACTIVITIES both within the District and beyond.
2) An Activity Form should be used for any activities outside the District requiring the
approval of the DC.
3) An Activity Form is NOT to be submitted for activities requiring a NIGHTS AWAY Form.
4) The Leader of the activity need not be the holder of an Authorisation and will
generally be the senior warrant holder present.
5) The holder of the Form C, M or W noted above must assume responsibility for the scope
and format of the activities undertaken.
6) If Home Contact is used they must be made fully aware of the responsibilities of the function,
Click Here for copy Home Contact Fact Sheet.
THE HOME CONTACT MUST NOT BE RELATED TO ANY MEMBER OF THE PARTY.
7) Wherever possible a local contact should be shown. This may be a YHA warden, camp-site
8) Brief details of the activity should be just that, brief. Please provide details of the
"from... to...." variety with a description of the
terrain. For climbing or water activities the accepted grades should be used.
9) The G.S.L. is ultimately responsible for the safety of all Group members and must
indicate their approval of the activity.
10) This form should be returned to the ADC(Activities) if possible TWO weeks before the
start of the activity.
This document maintained by email@example.com.
Material Copyright © 1998